Monday, March 7, 2011

Bellevue Surprise!!!

After a long day at the clinic, we felt we all deserved a breather. The timing was actually perfect because we were throwing a "going away surprise party" for one of our fellow Belo peoples that night. Here I was getting a bit dolled up before taking off!;)



Hey sis!;) March came by the clinic to pick us up. So here we were playing with the lomo!:)


We then drove to Bellevue, the venue for that night's bash!!


When we got there, I was flabbergasted cause we were greeted by these!!!!







....And my Belo Alabang family!;) waaaah!!



I think this was how I looked when I found out it was another surprise baby shower for Brooklyn!!!:) haha! ( me is equal to gullible...no super gullible! Lol!)


Kai was the first person to pop in front of my face.haha! She bagged the best costume award that night fyi...yes, bib and head gear and all! love the concept princess!! lol!



The girls also had a make shift photo booth set-up. Hence, our picture!!! picture moments!!







Binge time girls!!:)




...and the costume finally served its purpose....lol!



Brooklyn got more presents that night! Lucky baby girl!







"Where is Marso???"



...check out the full support crew at the back!! All for you sis! lol!



These girls are the big sisters I've always wanted but never had. Love love love you both!!:)





Brooklyn's momma having too much fun with the balloons! Can't wait for you to come out baby girl!!




Find Brooklyn.



Balloons for tei!!!




To my Alabang family...you all really blew me away! Thank you so much for making me & Brooklyn feel extra extra special. Mwahs and hugs to all of you!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment