Saturday, December 18, 2010

For Brooklyn

For Brooklyn

Lately I'm finding it a real effort to walk around my usual pace. I guess the pregnancy weight is starting to kick in already. ( good lord!) I must admit, there are moments when I get depressed seeing my nose, thighs even my fingers go Shreksville! I read this inspiring verse somewhere and just have to repeat it to myself...." I am not fat. I am a growing baby." (100x) haha! thank you very much.
This is Brooklyn and mommy at 6 months!



Well at this point in time, Brooklyn is beginning to literally grace my consciousness with her presence. Alot. She's been kicking and kicking and kicking non-stop. At first it felt weird. Like the feeling of coy fishes floating around my tummy! But as days go by, her kicks are becoming more distinct and I am slowly getting the hang of it. Its actually something I begin to look for every minute.Sometimes it feels like she's even doing somersaults! Cute!!! Soon her daddy will feel her kicks in my tummy and I can't wait!

Brooklyn has been listening to music for some time now.My Pregnancy Guide says that by 16 weeks, introducing her to some classical music can help stimulate her brain. So the other night, Paolo wanted her to listen to some Jayz...And I was like "okay P diddy. Thanks but no thanks." Loud rap for our sweet pea this early? He calls it "profound rap" but still....Wowa might faint!
Here's Brooklyn listening to some Mozart. Daddy insists that we use his beats by dre...so beats by dre it is!:)



Paolo and I have started shopping for some of Brooklyn's minor baby stuff already. Yes, we are officially shopping for pinks!



Well and purples too! These are really cute! I want some for myself! Haha!



To keep the little one warm. ( ...uhmm in our warm country)



All the hype about going organic.


Paolo's sister from the US was actually the first to shop for Brooklyn. And because of Paolo's mad love for Jayz, she sent these..Thank you aunt Jaime!





Paolo's idea of little girl swag. One day babe...when she's bigger


 For now it's good to just savor the moment and take it one baby step at a time



Hey Brooklyn! Mommy and daddy loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment