Thursday, December 9, 2010

Paolo's Cheat Sunday

At last! I really look forward to my days off cause it's when i get to spend more quality time with my hunny!
We started off our day by hearing mass at Rockwell like we always do.
Here's paolo with that dreamy look on his face. What's got u smiling like that baby? Is it meeeh? Or Brooklyn? Hmmm or mcdonalds...(okay that must be it.)


My husband has been so persistent about his - what he would call his-"lifestyle change". Diet wise. So for days his meals would only consist of leaves, fish, and more leaves. The major motivation? His once a week epic cheat day! Now this is Paolos definition of gluttony!
For breakfast this gave him an instant h.o.! Pancakes, sausage muffin, hashbrowns. ( take note plural)




Chocolates for him



And me please. Fave!!!



A trip down memory lane...he used to bring me this during the courtship stage. Naks. Sweetness! (Or Bribery?:)



Even my mom cooked a sumptuous feast for him! Paolo wanted to take home one whole chicken. He also ate half the pizza. No b.s.!



Cheat days won't be complete without these!! Oooh sinful! He wanted it all for himself.



This was his most major motivation amongst all. Paolo loves chips like a fat kid loves chocolate. So today, it's all yours baby!!




Next stop....dinner at paolo's calorie haven!!! ( to start and end the day with you.)







Chanel meets McDonald's



5000 calories? All his. I just had yogurt ;) ( in case my Ob gets to read this)



The hubby having his fill. Savor it baby! Buttons up!:)



Happy tummy happy hubby!



That night I was in for a treat. Ran into one of my favorite adopted neices....krishee! This girl is getting prettier and prettier by the day. ( just like her Tita pat;) haha! )



And her brothers too are just as good looking! Blame it on the gene pool?:)



So that about wraps up paolo's first cheat day. It's only gonna get better next week babe! A whole lot better!
Gunyt! Xoxo!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment