Sunday, December 5, 2010

To the man in the red suit, my wishlist accomplished!

Back in the days when we were little, December would be the time of the year when my siblings and I would put an extra effort to be good, or even close to saintly. I think this was mainly because we each had our wishlists ready and Santa said to be good so he'd grant those wishes.


Forward to 20 years later...the idea of Santa still appeals to me. I'd like to still think that he is not just some fantasy man that our parents made up to "temporarily" freeze all signs of naughtiness during the holidays. (Conniving parents!Haha!), but a man who'd really come down the chimney and fill our stockings ( giant stockings) with loads and loads of presents  Well, we all have an abundance of wants, that if by any stroke of magic we get to conjure each of these desires, then man! We'd be living the life!! Right??
So lemme just dream a little dream (word to charmedmac!) and make a note of all the things I want the Santa in my head to get me this Christmas. Allow me to go worldly - and not. Oooh this is Exciting!!!!

Hmmm of course this would be on top of my list:
1) Not one....


Not two....


But a bucket full of posies! ( who wouldn't drool right?)


2) How about some Tributes! (makes you feel like you're walking on clouds! Or stilts?)


...and while we're at it can u please throw in some Tribtoo's also please. ( these would be for the day I could once again strut and perform "Botox in highheels." *wink*wink*... ermm not really a hard thing to do, right sisters?)






3) Ahhh the smell of nectarine blossom and honey....( want this to be my signature scent. 
Okay doable doable. Heehee!)









4) Switch on the techie mode and I'd go for...


(helps me work on some new blog-worthy material. I'm trying to make it sound like it's a necessity actually.)

5) For the love of my life....a new bike ( so he could be the next Lance Armstrong and people can write inspiring books about him. Well "it's really not about the bike")




6) 7 sets of wheels..all with wings. For each day of the week. (So he doesn't have to go on aero. He could just literally fly on the bike "pare")



7) A guaranteed gift certicate that can allow him to eat a truckload of chips without gaining weight. At all! We don't want to compromise his rock hard abs do we? (see why it's nice to zone out and dream...even the most impossible things can happen.)


Nom Nom Nom Nom!







8) Brooklyn's scholarship grant ( big enough so that even her kids can go to ivy league! Why not?)


9) A heart of gold for my child. ( okay this I'm really dead serious about...I pray for this each and everyday. To God, to Santa, even to the genie in the bottle. Just please let Brooklyn have this.)




10) Well all that and of course.....Peace. On earth.



P.s. I've been really good Santa. You can ask the hubby!:)
Now press send.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment